Welcome to my guide to what's good in the city and its surrounding areas -- what to see and do, where to go. Come along on a tour of Cleveland's secret treasures -- things with character and style, and that engender a sense of culture and community.
In these pages you'll find my list of all that's noteworthy, mid-century modern, historic, retro, independent, worthwhile, and otherwise interesting in the area. No malls or chains here! Whether you're just in town for the weekend or you're a life-long resident, this site is your guide to doing Cleveland in style!
I hope you enjoy your visit!
- neighborhoods The city and its suburbs.
- places Landmarks, buildings, homes and parks.
- restaurants On the town for dining and drinking.
- shops Where to buy it.
- film Theatres and movie rentals.
- music Clubs and bands.
- radio Tune in to Cleveland on the wireless.
- recipes Cocktails and dishes that you can make at home.
- events Goings-on about town.
- travel Fun outside of Cleveland!
- about Why modern Cleveland?
- links Miscellaneous links of interest.